Q: What is your return policy?
Q: What is your gift return policy?
Q: Who pays for the return shipping costs?
A: The customer is responsible for the shipping costs to return the purchase back to Lug. We do not accept C.O.D. (Cash on Delivery)or Overnight Express.
Q: What shipping carrier should I use to return my product(s)?
Q: How do I make a return?
A: All returns must have a Return Authorization Number. You can request your Return Authorization Number here. The Return Authorization Number helps us to:
- identify your return once it is delivered back to us
- confirm we’ve received all items in your return
- locate your original order for refund or credit
- confirm that your return request was within 30 days of purchase, even if your order can’t get back to us in time
Once we’ve received your request, we’ll send your Return Authorization Number by email. Please note it can take up to 10 business days to issue you a Return Authorization Number to you by email.Make sure to include your Return Authorization Number when mailing your package - otherwise we won’t be able to issue your refund or credit!
Q: Where do I ship my return to?
6405 Inducon Drive West,
Sanborn, NY 14132
Q: What if I don't have the original tags and packaging for my bag?
Q: What products are excluded from return?
- Contest prizes
- Promotional giveaways, from Lug or our partners
- Items purchased at a Lug warehouse sale
- Bags purchased from a local shop, or other online retailer (speak with them directly)
- Damaged or manufacturers defect bags (use our Warranty Claim Form for bags that arrive damaged or defective)
- Face masks, filters and sanitizers
- #Luglifebox contents
Q: What happens to my points when I do a return?
A: Your points will be subtracted from your account as soon as the refund is processed. If you are only doing a partial return, then only the points associated with the returned items are subtracted.